Join us for our annual trip to the Bathurst 12 Hour!
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE IN and paid in full BEFORE 30 NOVEMBER 2019
(SPACES ARE LIMITED FIRST IN FULLY PAID SECURES A SPOT)
Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour 2020 package includes:
- 4 nights' accommodation.
- Check in: Thursday, 30 January 2020.
- Check out: Monday, 3 February 2020.
- 3 day Trackside Pass to 2020 Bathurst 12 Hour for those who want to wander around the circuit and soak up all the colour and atmosphere.
- Helicopter Joy Flight taking in birds eye views of all racing and the spectacular Mount Panorama.
- Preview of upcoming race.
- Opportunity for photographs and autographs.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: Exclusive Podium Tour.
Join a LIQUI-MOLY Bathurst 12 hour employee as the take you behind the scenes of the event where you will get to experience all the action of the podium where the next winners will be crowned.
Corporate Hospitality - 3 Day - 12 Hour Club
The Bathurst 12 Hour Club is located on the Pit Roof in a spacious, air-conditioned marquee. Sit back and relax in your reserved seat with screens showing constant race vision and timing to ensure you don't miss a moment of the action. Inclusions:
- Morning and afternoon tea daily.
- Lunch daily.
- Breakfast on Sunday.
- Beverage package including beer, wine and soft drink with RTD spirits available for purchase.
- All day coffee and tea.
- Merchandise voucher.
- Priority parking.
||Please note: meals not mentioned, will be at your own cost.
Cost for Bathurst Apartments
$1,639 pp - Double
$1,719 pp - Twin Share
$2,119 - Single
Cost for Quality Hotel (limited rooms available)
Executive Room + buffet breakfast
$1,953 pp - Double/Twin
$2,733 - Single
Executive Spa Suite +buffet breakfast
$1,989 pp - Double/Twin
$2,805 - Single
50% non refundable deposit required with booking
Payment will be Direct Debit Only, bank details will be on invoice - progress payments will be accepted
There will also be an event shirt available for purchase to all registered members.
BMW Drivers Club Melbourne Inc.
Any questions? Contact Jo Mawson at email@example.com or on 0412 661 900.