St Johns First Aid Training
Sunday. 23 June 2019 | 9.30am - 5pm
40 Corporate Drive, Heatherton
If you were in a situation where someone near you is in desperate need of medical help would you know what to do? If not, join us for a full day course on basic medical procedures, which could help you save someones life.
The course will start at 9.30am and run for approximately 7.75 hours.
We will stop for morning and afternoon tea and lunch (all be provided).
There is a cost of $165.
Spaces are limited to 16, so register and pay quickly to ensure your spot.
Learn First Aid – what to do, when and how.
Covers a broad range of First Aid Techniques.
CPR certification including use of a defibrillator.
Covers Management of:
- Unconscious breathing person
- Unconscious non-breathing person (CPR)
- Application of a Defibrillator
- Review of First Aid kits.
Recognition and management of:
- Choking and Shock
- Injuries from head to toe
- Wounds and bleeding
- Burns, poisons, bites and stings
- Exposure to heat and cold
- Medical emergencies including chest pain, stroke, asthma, anaphylaxis
- Head, neck and spinal injuries
- Fractures, strains, sprains and dislocations
Please download, print and read the Pre-Course information here and bring a copy of with you on the day.
Complete online and print out the completion certificate here.
Please bring your certificate on the day of training and hand it to your trainer.
BMW Drivers Club Melbourne Inc.
Any questions? Contact Jo Mawson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0412 661 900.